COSTA CRUISES COSTA ATLANTICA
About The Chef
Pappardelle ala Cacciatora
Makes 4 (10oz) servings
12 oz Pappardelle Pasta
8 oz Raw, sliced boneless turkey breast
8 oz Sliced porcini mushrooms
.4 oz Garlic
1 oz Thinly sliced, sun-dried tomatoes
.08 oz Chopped fresh basil
¼ oz Washed and chopped Italian parsley
4 fl oz Chablis wine
1 tbsp Diced red onions
Black ground pepper
· In a sauté pan on medium heat add oil and turkey
· Sauté until seared
· Add mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomatoes, basil and parsley and sauté
for approximately 7 minutes
· Add wine and thicken sauce with flour
· Cook until sauce develops and season to taste with black ground pepper
· In a separate pan, bring water to a boil and add pappardelle pasta.
Cook according to the directions on the package.
· Serve sauce over pasta.
Back to Recipes